Friday, December 23, 2016

The hilarious side

There a moments when being multiple is just plain funny.  Yesterday was a perfect example.  My partner calls me every day before he comes home from work.  We discuss the plane for dinner and any other things that might be on the schedule for the evening. The conversations also help to reduce my anxieties over him coming home and to reassure my system that he is not angry or upset with me. 

Yesterday's conversation involved figuring out what he was going to b pick up on the way home for dinner.  He was speaking to Jewel and she rarely has an opinion on what food is decided on.  While going through the options everything was pretty much the same for her. He then suggested fried chicken and out of no where someone in the system piped in with an emphatic "No"! It was so unexpected and such a here and gone moment that we both just cracked up. Apparently, someone didn't want fried chicken and that was that...  I still don't know who it was and it is still just as funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment